Irene is a contract lawyer at Fast & Company. Irene was called as a solicitor in New South Wales, Australia in 2009 and to the British Columbia Bar in 2015. Her practice areas are primarily focused on probate and estate administration.
Hindi speaking clients
Irene speaks fluent Hindi and is available to meet the needs of Hindi speaking clients locally and internationally.
Irene generously and actively engages in her professional and personal communities. She is:
- a member of the Law Society of B.C.
- an associate member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Canada and currently enrolled in the Trust & Estate Practitioner (TEP) Designation Program
- a participant in the Pro Bono Legal Aid clinic
Education & Credentials
- Called to the BC Bar: 2015
- Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB), University of New England, New South Wales, Australia: 2009
- Paralegal Diploma, Capilano University, 2001